Our office will continue to follow the CDC’s Universal Safety Precautions that assumes all persons carry unknown infectious diseases. All instruments and surfaces are disinfected and sterilized between patients to kill all bacteria and viruses to prevent the spread of any contagions at all times in the operatory using barriers such as masks gloves and FDA approved cleaners to disinfect and sterilize all instruments and surfaces that come in contact with our patients.
What we are doing at this time to promote the health and safety of our patients and staff
- Educating our patients on symptoms of COVID-19, the coronavirus: Symptoms include but are not limited to a high fever, shortness of breath, and a productive cough.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you inform us if you have been experiencing any fever or respiratory symptoms, have been exposed to a person who has been experiencing symptoms of illness, traveled or exposed in close contact to persons who traveled outside the US in the past 14 days.
- As always patients with fevers or symptoms of the COVID-19 may be asked to reschedule appointments after 21 days to avoid the airborne spread of the virus.
- We are also offering Tele Dental/Medical exams by appointment. As a commitment to our patients and their oral health, we will offer advice and appropriate emergency care: If you are experiencing symptoms of fever and respiratory illness, experiencing a dental emergency, and wish seek the treatment you may Text Email or Phone our office for a remote virtual exam and consultation with Dr. Bateson.
- Educate our patients on prevention of the spread of contagious diseases: maintain a safe space of greater than 3 feet from others, frequent handwashing for 20 seconds with soap and water, avoid touching eyes nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Promote protecting your health by boosting your immunity.
- Get eight or more hours of sleep.
- Stay hydrated by frequently drinking water.
- Minimize sugar and starch intake that Make your body acidic and suppress immunity.
- Eat whole foods that make your body alkaline and promote optimum health.
- Take vitamin D3- 2,000 to 4,000 units per day and so blood tests are at the level of 50 to 75.
- Supplement with natural high-quality multivitamins.
- Take 1,000mg of L-Lysine per day to prevent virus cell walls from forming.
- Herbs to burst immune system.
- Moderate Exercise daily boosts immunity.
- Seek medical advice if you are experiencing symptoms of the virus.